connection problems with the jdbc driver

Sven Duzont sduzont at sygnos.com
Wed Feb 9 06:48:30 EST 2000

Hello,

Craig, as you ask, this is the stack trace...
With the last build of freetds_jdbc.jar

Wed Feb 09 12:47:06 GMT+00:00 2000:
 Can't create a new connection for
jdbc:freetds:sqlserver://jobcollector:1433/djobcollector
java.sql.SQLException: Network error- setsockopt() TCP_NODELAY (code=10055)
 at
com.internetcds.jdbc.tds.Constructors.newConnection(Constructors.java:300)
 at com.internetcds.jdbc.tds.Driver.connect(Driver.java:257)
 at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(Compiled Code)
 at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:137)

It's not a SQL Server pb, since with JDBC-ODBC it works fine...
It works also with a commercial JDBC type 4 Driver , the one from inet..
I think it's a pb with FreeTds JDBC Driver... ;-)
Thanks

Sven