Minor issues...

Dave Blob blob at saghill.com
Mon Jan 24 20:11:19 EST 2000

Hi everyone...

I'm fairly new here, so forgive me if this is all known.  Additionally, I'm
happy to work on a patch for what I'm pointing out, I just haven't gotten
to it yet.

1) "make check" though documented, doesn't do anything
2) "make test" does what "make check" is probably meant to do, but only
after the entire package has been installed (so far as I can tell).
3) On solaris, the test directories seem to get compiled sans "-lnsl
-lsocket"
4) It's really easy to get "Unknown marker:0!" with the 7.0 support, so for
MS SQL, I just switched to 4.2, which seems ok...

Anyhow, I've just gotten things compiled, but figured the feedback may help
others.  Like I said, I'll try to send in a patch for some of it.

Thanks,
Dave