SQL Server 7.0 Locking

Alex Amies alexamies at e-tara.com
Fri Jan 7 21:56:00 EST 2000

Craig,

It turned out that the problem was a Statement that I was not closing
until the object destructor was called.  Now that I do the closing
explicitly the problem went away.  The driver that I was previously
using (Asha demo version) seemed to be less sensitive than FreeTDS
to my abuse of the Statement object.

Alex Amies