FreeBSD 3.2 + Apache 1.3.9 + PHP 3.0 + FreeTDS 4.7 + MS SQL 6.5 connection problem.

Micaele Ereshenco mic at rsu.ru
Fri Dec 3 10:00:49 EST 1999

On 11/11/99, ""Alexander Cherevko" <aliv at is.kiev.ua>" wrote:
>> Hello.

>> you can try is to compile PHP as a CGI module and run it directly to
see
>> if it works, if it does it is definately an environment problem.

>I compiled PHP (3.0.12) to CGI. php3.ini in the /usr/local/lib with

>sybase.interface_file   =       "/usr/local/freetds/interfaces"
if you comment this string in /usr/local/lib/php3.ini, then php will to
find and to connect with the server. But all the same will issue:

DB-Library: Login incorrect.

Now i can't correct it. :( May be Open Gateway Server waiting from me
encrypted password?..

>sqsh works well :)

>Mmmm.... What it can be? May be somebody can give me php (for FreeBSD
3.2)
>working with freetds? Please....

>--
>Aliv.

I use: FreeBSD 3.2, SyBase 5.5.05 into Novell 4.11, PHP 3.0.12.

Mic.