[Community_studios] Re: ccpublisher question and holiday greetings

Nathan R. Yergler nathan at yergler.net
Sun Dec 26 07:17:06 EST 2004

Tom,

ccPublisher is already Open Source.  You can download the sources from
CVS at SourceForge.net.  We will also be providing a Linux build
(probably RPM initially) soon after 1.0 is released.  We're down to one
bug that's blocking 1.0, so I'm hopeful for a 1.0 and Linux build in the
next couple of weeks.

Thanks for your interest in ccPublisher, and please let me know if you
have any feedback or suggestions.

Nathan R. Yergler
Software Engineer
Creative Commons