[Commons-research] research agenda

Kim Tucker KTucker at csir.co.za
Sun Jun 29 11:00:32 EDT 2008

Hi all,

Perhaps consider something like this suggestion:

http://wiki.icommons.org/index.php?title=Appreciative_Research_Dialogue

I am willing to facilitate.

------

Hello,

I've been thinking about our workshop's program and in particular about
ways of discussing future research agenda. I think this is an important
issue - to collectively agree on what subjects / methods are useful and
should be pursued.

I know there is a discussion session planned for this, but a) it is
relatively short and b) it's at the end of the workshop.

I think it would make sense to have earlier meetings in smaller groups,
for instance dealing with specific research fields (economy, social
sciences, law, and so on). These groups could form positions on
particular agendas in these fields - and then present them in the last
session.

I think this would help to end the workshop with precise views on future
actions.

Best,

Alek