[Commons-research] Workshops or Meetings?

Wojciech Gryc wojciech at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 03:24:10 EDT 2008

Hi Giorgos and Sarah,

Thank you both for the replies!

Sarah -- I'd love to have you involved. I submitted this as a "workshop" but
really want it to be more collaborative. I'll be in touch once I know if
this was accepted.

Giorgos -- I submitted this to the "Open Education" lab as a separate
application and made a note on both that there's two tracks which I'm
submitting to. I'm happy to make any changes to the application, if whoever
is deciding on the appropriateness of the workshop feels there is something
missing.

Thanks,
Wojciech