[Chtechcomm] Did we meet last night?

Evelyn Daniel daniel at ils.unc.edu
Wed May 17 15:00:03 EDT 2006

Dear Martha and all,

I'm the guilty party for having promised more than I have done.  I didn't
attend a meeting but have had a couple of queries about what's happening.
I had agreed to write a draft of what still needs to be done and what with
end of term and graduation, it dropped off the radar screen.

What do you think?  Is it too late or should I still make a stab at it?
(It's gotten cold but I can probably warm it up with a little help from my
friends).

Is anyone going to the meeting on networking tomorrow night?

Evelyn

--On Wednesday, May 17, 2006 1:19 PM -0400 Martha Hoylman