[Chtechcomm] Did we meet last night?

chtechboard at willraymond.org chtechboard at willraymond.org
Wed May 17 14:40:11 EDT 2006

The meeting had very sparse attendance - Bob and I.

I'd appreciate anyone that took notes on the 7-8 reccommendations
we planned to present (from the last meeting) to send them on.

So, while the HWCC flamed out, the TB iced over...

I'd be happy to meet one more time in anyone else is interested.

I also hope to see some TB folk at the forum tomorrow.

Thanks,

Will