[Chtechcomm] Request to add item to Feb. 27th agenda

Evelyn Daniel daniel at ils.unc.edu
Tue Feb 14 12:21:41 EST 2006

Let me second Will's request to hear about the website.

Gregg, did you receive the two motions I sent?  I heard from others but not 
from you.


--On Tuesday, February 14, 2006 6:31 AM -0800 chtechboard at willraymond.org 

> Gregg,
> I'd like to get an update on our web site development.
> Specifically:
> 1) Cost of deploying to-date under "trial offer"
> 2) Anticipated additional costs
> 3) Has the Town been approached about a new contract for services?
> 3a) If so, is the Town negotiating already?
> 3b) If so, what are the terms?
> 3c) If not, what is the plan? Transition from the "trial offer" or wait
> for an offer from the company?
> 4) What's the current time line for the web sites development and hand
> off, if any?
> Looking at the calendar, I realize that the web site issue could
> easily be lost in the shuffle of other activities and wanted
> to make sure we had plenty of time to recommend alternatives
> before we were forced into a corner.
> Thank you,
> Will
> _______________________________________________
> Chtechcomm mailing list
> Chtechcomm at lists.ibiblio.org
> http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/listinfo/chtechcomm

More information about the Chtechcomm mailing list