[Chtechcomm] Tomorrow night - CH Tech Committee Meeting

chtechboard at willraymond.org chtechboard at willraymond.org
Mon Apr 17 13:00:34 EDT 2006

Evelyn, et. al.,

We're not actually done until June 30th.  I was hoping we could corral
a few loose ends, as everyone's so far suggested, and get them ready
for a formal Council presentation by our May meeting.

It'd be great if we could pull together a group rec ommendation on
the next iteration of the technology committee for our final meeting
in June (kind of a "lessons well learned" overview).  If we have time,
maybe we could profer a few $$$ saving suggestions.

Of course, if I'm going to be the only member meeting in May and June,
maybe we should be prepared to get as much done as possible tomorrow ;-)!

Will