[Chtechcomm] Does anyone plan to speak on behalf of the Tech Comm.tomorrow?

Martha Hoylman mhoylman at co.orange.nc.us
Mon Apr 10 10:27:07 EDT 2006

I am actually in support of the committee being disbanded.  So, if I go
it'll be to speak AGAINST the tech committee continuing in its current
form.

Sorry folks, but I believe that this is an excellent chance for the Town
Council to take a step back, to reconsider its needs from a technology
standpoint, and, at some point in the future, to re-direct the
committee's role and responsibilities to be more helpful to the council
as well as the citizens and businesses of Chapel Hill.

Martha

Martha A. Hoylman
Business Analyst/ Project Manager
Information Technologies