[Chtechcomm] [Fwd: [cc-mediareform] A major new source of information on municipal wireless]

Chad A. Johnston johnston at thepeopleschannel.org
Mon Nov 21 11:29:15 EST 2005

Thought some of you might find this interesting.  Baller Herbst and
muniwireless.com both have wonderful listserves, as well as, if you're
interested in looking at the larger issues, common cause has a media
reform listserve which often talks about issues we talk about here.  Let
me know offline if you would like links to those.

Take care,
Chad A. Johnston
The Peoples Channel