[Chtechcomm] Unsubscribe

ggerdau at intelor.com ggerdau at intelor.com
Wed Jun 22 09:07:31 EDT 2005

Terri,

Please unsubscribe me from this list.  Based on the Manager's comments at
last night's meeting, we must not use the list serv for group discussions.

We will work to find the appropriate policy for electronic communication
that satisifes the sprit and meaning of the Manager's instructions.  Until
then:

All,

Please e-mail me directly (without CC'ing anyone but yourself) with any
specific concerns or suggestions you may have with regard to any matter or
open topics from last night's agenda.

Gregg