[Chtechcomm] Petition to work with DEDC on wireless initiative

Terri Buckner tbuckner at ibiblio.org
Mon Jun 20 11:58:22 EDT 2005

Steve,

This is a benign petition asking for authorization to collaborate. It
doesn't require us to do so nor does it require DEDC to work with us.
That's why this is being submitted as individuals rather than as the
committee. If it were something of substance, I would wait for tomorrow
for discussion and an official vote. This committee asks for special
dispensations from Town Staff too often in my opinion--which is what
would have to be done AGAIN if this is not submitted by noon tomorrow.
Or someone would have to go to the meeting next week, take up important
time at a jammed packed meeting to present something that council
members haven't had a chance to review in advance. This way we expedite
the procedure and we work within the normal agenda process.

If, after tomorrow nights meeting, it is not deemed necessary it can be
pulled.

Terri