[Chtechcomm] Petition to work with DEDC on wireless initiative

Terri Buckner tbuckner at ibiblio.org
Sun Jun 19 19:18:01 EDT 2005

In order to work with the Downtown Economic Development Corporation
(DEDC) on the wireless initiative, we need Council's authorization.
Typically, Tuesday at noon would be the latest time to get something
added to the agenda for June 27 which is the last council meeting until
September. By that schedule, we don't have time to vote on this petition
in order to submit it from the committee. Therefore I am willing to
submit it personally in order to not miss the opportunity. The text I
plan to submit is below. If anyone would like to have their name added
as a sender of the petition, let me know.--Terri