[Chtechcomm] Agenda for June 21 Technology Committee Meeting

Gregg Gerdau ggerdau at intelor.com
Fri Jun 17 14:04:32 EDT 2005

Ralph and All,

Many of us have been wondering the same thoughts about Council and Manager
feedback.  Some research was done by Terri, who cites the following example.
Although perhaps a less complicated subject, these offer some guidance and
templates for discussion:

Here's an example of what we need to do with the Technology Plan -

Plan submitted by Public Art Commission:
<http://townhall.townofchapelhill.org/agendas/ca050523/4i1-Chapel%20Hill%20P
ublic%20Arts%20Commission%20Report%20and%20Recommendations%20on%202005-2006%
20Annual%20Public%20Art%20Plan.htm>
http://townhall.townofchapelhill.org/agendas/ca050523/4i1-Chapel%20Hill%20Pu
blic%20Arts%20Commission%20Report%20and%20Recommendations%20on%202005-2006%2
0Annual%20Public%20Art%20Plan.htm  (Text rather than spreadsheet, linked to
capital improvement plans--in other words integrated with other Town
planning process, addresses interaction with other departments/boards, does
not include all the detail that our plan has)

Managers recommendation/resolution for adopting the plan:
<http://townhall.townofchapelhill.org/agendas/ca050523/4i2-Recommended%20200
5-06%20Public%20Art%20Plan.htm>
http://townhall.townofchapelhill.org/agendas/ca050523/4i2-Recommended%202005
-06%20Public%20Art%20Plan.htm  (defines the details--such as the scope of
the commission's input, budget, etc.)

Thanks for feedback on the opening dialogue.  Keep 'em coming!

Gregg