[Chtechcomm] Agenda for June 21 Technology Committee Meeting

Ralph Beisner rbeisner at nc.rr.com
Fri Jun 17 16:40:03 EDT 2005

MessageGregg,

One area of concern I have had for sometime is that we rarely have any direct feedback from the Council regarding reactions to those things that have been proposed.  I would like to see some sort of mechanism put in place that documents the Council's reactions to our proposals so we have a better idea of how to proceed going forward.  We should have a collaborative relationship that aids both sides in doing what is best for our citizenry.

Ralph