[Chtechcomm] Agenda for June 21 Technology Committee Meeting

Evelyn Daniel daniel at ils.unc.edu
Fri Jun 17 09:56:09 EDT 2005

The agenda looks great -- substantive and informative.  I know we are all
eager to hear from the Mayor and Manager.  In subsequent meetings we will
have time to discuss and react to what they have to say.

I'm looking forward to our new year.  I expect to see continued progress.

Evelyn

--On Friday, June 17, 2005 8:16 AM -0400 Gregg Gerdau <ggerdau at intelor.com>