[Chtechcomm] RedHat on the Agenda?

uzoma nwosu uzoma.nwosu at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 13:59:16 EDT 2005

Will,

I heard that the ball was in Foy's court and the he is supposed to
make the move.  But if doens't in a reasonable amount of time, then
Paul Jones said that he would gladly give up the contact for Red Hat.

Maria Winslow and Jim Ray would like to like to talk to the commitee
about OSS as well.  All we have to do is give them a date.

Uzoma