[Chtechcomm] Archive of UNC Listserve

Steve Irving wsirving at morgancreek.net
Thu Aug 25 20:36:02 EDT 2005

Terri and all,

To see where the archive of old messages used to be, go to
http://mail.unc.edu/lists, type ch-tech-advisory in the text box beneath
"Visit or Manage a Single List" and click the visit button beneath the text
box.

This will take you to http://lists.unc.edu/read/?forum=ch-tech-advisory.

This feature is available for any of the public lists and for any of the
private lists to which you belong. Try, for instance,
http://lists.unc.edu/read/?forum=alphaphiomega.

Steve