[Chtechcomm] New Town Web Site

Terri Buckner tbuckner at ibiblio.org
Thu Aug 25 13:57:32 EDT 2005

Steve,

The issue of the link to the enabling legislation and the searchability
relate to the document control standards the web strategy committee
raised more than a year ago. How documents are created now impacts their
functionality in the future. The longer we go without addressing the
issue, the more retrofitting work will need to be done in the future to
provide targeted links and functional searches.

The empty slot is Karim's. I didn't know he resigned either. He hasn't
asked to be removed from this list.

Terri