[Chtechcomm] [Fwd: FW: New Town Web Site] - goes live

Steve Irving wsirving at morgancreek.net
Wed Aug 24 18:12:15 EDT 2005

Terri,

Has any consideration been given to migrating, copying or otherwise
retaining and archiving the messages on the UNC listserv?? I can see
archived messages there going back to January 2001, as well as Will's post
earlier today regarding the new web site.

I have used this archive as a resource in the past to explore historical
issues and background and I would like to have the option of continuing to
do so.

Also, there may be public record issues associated with these messages.

Please advise.

Thanks,

Steve