[Chtechcomm] WiFi info

Allan Polak allan_polak at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 23 13:53:09 EDT 2005

Will/Terri,

Could you please point me, and other interested
parties, in the direction of info regarding not only
the technological aspects of municipal WiFi
(networking), but also background concerning the
decision to implement WiFi in Chapel Hill according to
the criteria discussed last week.

Thank you,

Allan Polak