[Chtechcomm] Corpus Christi Muni-Cloud

Terri Buckner tbuckner at ibiblio.org
Mon Aug 22 09:00:35 EDT 2005

Thanks Will. I don't recall that we have ever had a substantive
discussion about all the ways in which wifi can be used around town.
These uses could also bring in additional funding partners.

Wifi and meter reading: http://www.tropos.com/applications/WMR.html

Wifi and parking meters:
http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory.mpl/front/3243684

Wifi and bus routes:
http://muniwireless.com/applications/448

Wifi and real estate sales:
http://www.hp.com/sbso/solutions/real/ei_starbucks.html

I'm sure there are many more applications.

Terri