[Chtechcomm] Quick Notes from Last Night

Evelyn Daniel daniel at ils.unc.edu
Wed Aug 17 16:08:07 EDT 2005

Dear Terri and all,

It was thoughtful to provide some notes to catch those of us roaming the
countryside a sense of what happened.  Thank you.

I am particularly interested in the proposal to be able to extend our
meeting time through some combination of a listserv and blog.  I note the
group was split on whether to endorse the proposal.  I'd be interested to
hear the concerns that were expressed and any suggestions that might have
been made.  Perhaps Terri or others who were there might amplify the notes
on this point???

Evelyn

--On Wednesday, August 17, 2005 12:45 PM -0400 Terri Buckner