[Chtechcomm] Proposed 2005-2006 Tech Comm Goals

Martha Hoylman martha at pobox.com
Sun Aug 14 10:51:27 EDT 2005

Terri has drafted proposed 2005-2006 goals for the Tech Committee.  The
idea is to discuss and agree on the committee goals, and on a set of
measurable, specific action items that move us toward addressing those
goals.  Once we all agree on the goals and action items, we would then
review them with the Town Manager and Town Council.  We would be asking
the Town Council for their endorsement of the goals - that endorsement
would then set our priorities for the upcoming fiscal year.

We  have a fairly full agenda for Tuesday's meeting, but perhaps we
could spend a few minutes discussing this proposal and next steps.

Martha