[Chtechcomm] DEDC Meeting Tonight

Martha Hoylman martha at pobox.com
Wed Aug 10 18:16:58 EDT 2005

I can't find a phone listing (is there such a thing?) so I'm sending an
email.  There's a DEDC meeting tonight, Wednesday, August 10 at 7:30 at
the Midway Business Center.  The general meeting agenda includes a
financial report, an executive director's report, a draft plan of work
for the next three months, and a request for the corporation and
downtown merchants to collaborate with the university on showcasing
downtown Chapel Hill for the Memorial Hall reopening weekend.

No mention of the downtown internet access initiatives, unless they are
included in the work plan.

Perhaps some of us can make it to introduce ourselves, listen to the
discussion, and report back?

Martha

Martha A. Hoylman
308 Telluride Trail