[Cc-uk] 1st global CC summit at Harvard

Christian Ahlert christian.ahlert at oii.ox.ac.uk
Tue Jun 28 10:25:31 EDT 2005

Hi all

Andres from CC project in Scotland and myself could participate this weekend in the first
global CC summit at Harvard. You can check out pictures at:
http://www.flickr.com/people/ccsummit/

Topics included:
1international development of CC,
2. creating better communications between CC US, the national CCs and in between the
different organisations involved,
3. how we will work vis a vis collecting societies
4. how we can better create a sustainable organisation

These were the most important issues and I will follow up with a better summary later. In the
meanwhile check out Andres' blog:
http://technollama.blogspot.com/

Also have a look at the revived CC UK site:
http://creativecommons.org.uk/

Best
--Ch
Christian Ahlert