[Cc-uk] Would you like your work featured on the new CC-UK website?

Jonathan Mitchell website3 at jonathanmitchell.info
Sat Jun 25 07:59:44 EDT 2005

The new website for the Creative Commons in the UK projects is now up at
http://creativecommons.org.uk/ . It¹s being done as a wiki, and is still a
work in progress. I¹ve just put up Œfeatured content¹ pages, following the
example of some other projects such as South Africa
http://za.creativecommons.org/getcontent/ , and would like to invite members
of this list or any other CC licence-users with interesting work
from/in/about anywhere in the United Kingdom if they¹d like to submit or
suggest it as per those pages. The more the merrier: don¹t be shy!

Jonathan
--
Jonathan Mitchell QC

Work telephone/mobile: 0773 963 9343
Faculty internal mobile extension: 3349
Fax to laptop: 0870 124 8222
Business address: Advocates Library, Parliament House, Edinburgh EH1 1RF,
Scotland
DX ED 549302, Edinburgh 36; Legal Post LP3, Edinburgh 10

Website: http://www.jonathanmitchell.info

Home address: 30 Warriston Crescent, Edinburgh EH3 5LB, Scotland.
Home telephone: 0131 557 0854.

This message, and any attachments, may contain legally privileged material
and are confidential to the intended recipient.

Please note that my clerk is Iain Murray; tel. 0131 260 5697; fax 0131 220
2654; e-mail murraystable at advocates.org.uk . Instructions as counsel should
unless otherwise notified be channelled via him.