[Cc-uk] CC going mad?

David M. Berry d.berry at sussex.ac.uk
Wed Jun 22 09:46:34 EDT 2005

Hi

Just a quick note that I am happy to pass on a PDF of the article to
anyone that is interested but I have agreed to withhold further
online publication until Free Software have had six weeks to
publicise and hopefully gain more of an audience for their magazine.
Then they automatically make it CC_BYSA and put it out for free
download.

If you haven't seen their magazine, its a worthy project that is
trying really hard to do magazine publishing differently http://
www.freesoftwaremagazine.com/

Regards

David