[Cc-uk] CC going mad?

Cory Doctorow doctorow at craphound.com
Wed Jun 22 09:12:17 EDT 2005

No, I'm saying that getting into the silly business of "How dare
those people" (who are our allies, who work with us, whose goals we
support 100 percent and vice-versa) "call themselves 'Free Culture
Movement'" is sniping. There is zero substance to such a complaint.
There's nothing wrong with the name "Free Culture Movement" for an org.

Wrt to CC: I'm saying that not enjoying someone else's gag isn't the
same thing as having a substantive disagreement.

Wrt "over there." My postcode is in NW5. Where "over there" do you
think I am?

Cory

--

Cory Doctorow
doctorow at craphound.com

latest novel: craphound.com/someone

blog: boingboing.net
vanity: craphound.com
second novel: craphound.com/est
collection: craphound.com/place
novel: craphound.com/down
work: www.eff.org

Join my mailing list and find out about upcoming books, stories,
articles and appearances: