[Cc-uk] Proposed 'CC in the UK' website

Ian Drysdale idrysdale at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 03:07:21 EDT 2005

perhaps a mute point, but it's going to be an interesting few months with
the announcement of adobe buying out macromedia.  I always saw SVG
(as advocated by adobe) in direct competition with macromedia's Flash.
adobe are now in a very different position.  perhaps we'll see a migration
(or at least an increase) to SVG?  I don't think it'll be long before the next
version of flash viewer has an integrated svg viewer in it.

Best,
Ian