[Cc-uk] Copyright for kids

Tom Chance lists at tomchance.org.uk
Tue Jun 21 06:44:40 EDT 2005

Ahoy,

We (Remix Reading) are hoping to get some kids into a RR/Fading Ways event in
early July. If we can pull it off, we'll have a youth group going a little
bit crazy with CC'ed work, remixing it in weird and wonderful ways.

Are there any copyright implications we need to think of? For example, if an
eight year old kid does a remix, can he/she license that under a CC license?
I'm a little nervous about getting them to do this, even if it's legal.

Any advice would be appreciated...

Kind regards,
Tom

--
Please send personal emails to tom at ... not lists at ...