[Cc-uk] PRS and CC

oli bird o.j.bird at lse.ac.uk
Tue Apr 26 16:52:58 EDT 2005

I'm a writer-member of PRS and it seems that I get to choose which of
my works I register with them. You only register stuff that you want
them to collect you money for. So Tim, I don't think that the past and
future exclusivity thing can be true. But I don't know about having
options of what rights to assign for a single specific work, I've never
been given any choices like this when registering works.

Generally, I understand that PRS have not been very sympathetic to CC.

Oli

Begin forwarded message: