[Cc-uk] And Here's the CA License

Rob Myers robmyers at mac.com
Wed Apr 13 04:51:05 EDT 2005



The license specifically covers educational establishments.

Not sure about 6.4 . Can the terms of the license change under your feet? If so this is a big problem.

It's an England & Wales license...

- Rob.

More information about the Cc-uk mailing list