[Cc-uk] Re: [Creative-friends] Creative Archive

J. Grant jg at jguk.org
Mon Apr 11 15:25:17 EDT 2005

[..]
> http://www.guardian.co.uk/arts/news/story/0,11711,1456488,00.html
>
> CA launches on Wednesday, apparently.

Very interesting.

I wonder if any of the content will be in an accessible form though?
These days access is only the first hurdle, I consider many media
vendors only providing content in inaccessible forms to be the second
outstanding issue to be resolved. ([1] ITN, British Pathe, Reuters,
Fox and Granada) ([2] BBC News Player)

It sounds as though Digital Restrictions are not required, (on-top of
often already obfuscated content). I am pleased the BBC's Ashley
Highfield did not get his way on that point Re BBC C.A.

Kind regards
JG