[Cc-uk] Bermuda & Creative Commons UK?

mykljonzun mykl at mykljonzun.com
Wed Apr 6 10:56:08 EDT 2005

My name is Michael Johnson.  I'm in the process of creating an online
business that plans to completely integrate Creative Commons rights into our
business model.  However, the issue that is causing my partners and me great
concern is our intent to incorporate our business in the Commonwealth of
Bermuda.  Our primary question is this:  Does the UK CC efforts
automatically include Bermuda, or is a similar effort needed for their
recognition as well.

Here is a link to Bermuda's Attorney General's Office, as well as their
Minister of Communications.

http://www.gov.bm/portal/server.pt?space=CommunityPage
<http://www.gov.bm/portal/server.pt?space=CommunityPage&control=SetCommunity
&CommunityID=202> &control=SetCommunity&CommunityID=202

http://www.gov.bm/portal/server.pt?space=CommunityPage
<http://www.gov.bm/portal/server.pt?space=CommunityPage&control=SetCommunity
&CommunityID=328> &control=SetCommunity&CommunityID=328

Is there someone out there that could assist us in this matter?  Thank you
very much!

mykljonzun

mykl at mykljonzun.com