[Cc-south-caucasus] Armenia_New CC Licenses_5+1

Catharina Maracke catharina at creativecommons.org
Thu May 21 01:37:32 EDT 2009

Dear Movses,

Thanks for the swift response! Regarding Moral Rights, your suggestion
sounds perfectly fine to me. As you said "Non-economic rights (Moral
Rights) of the Author and Performer remain unaffected to the extent
they are recognized and not waivable by applicable law."  basically
doesn't differ from my suggestion.

Regarding the Database Rights clarification, it should be implemented
in the restriction section after the BY, SA, NC "restrictions" but
before the CS language (in all licenses including the NC element, the
CS appears in the "restriction section") and before the Moral Rights
wording, which should always be the last section under 4.
Consequently, the clarification has to refer to the all of these
restrictions.

As an example, in the German license, we have implemented the Database
clarification language as follows:

BY: as section 4c) referring to 4a) and 4b)

BY-SA: as section 4d) referring to 4a), 4b) and 4c)

BY-NC-SA: as section 4e) referring to 4a) - 4d)

BY-NC: as section 4d) referring to 4a), 4b), 4c)

BY-NC-ND: as section 4d) referring to 4a), 4b), 4c)

BY-ND: as section 4c) referring to 4a) and 4b)

I hope this is helpful?

Catharina

Dr. Catharina Maracke
catharina at creativecommons.org

>>> www.media.am
>>> www.gipi.am
>>> <BY_3.0_Armenia-EN (Final_30 Apr 2009).pdf><BY_3.0_Armenia-EN
>>> (with tracks_30 Apr 2009).doc><BY_3 0_Armenia_AM (Final_30 Apr
>>> 2009).pdf><BY-NC_3.0_Armenia-EN (Final_30 Apr 2009).pdf><BY-
>>> NC_3.0_Armenia-EN (With Tracks_Final_30 Apr 2009).doc><BY-NC_3
>>> 0_Armenia_AM (Final_30 Apr 2009).pdf><BY-NC-ND_3.0_Armenia-EN
>>> (Final_30 Apr 2009).pdf><BY-NC-ND_3.0_Armenia-EN (With
>>> Tracks_Final_30 Apr 2009).doc><BY-NC-ND_3 0_Armenia_AM (Final_30
>>> Apr 2009).pdf><BY-ND_3.0_Armenia-EN (With Tracks_Final_30 Apr
>>> 2009).doc><BY-ND_3.0_Armenia-EN (Final_30 Apr 2009).pdf><BY-ND_3
>>> 0_Armenia_AM (Final_30 Apr 2009).pdf><BY-SA_ 3.0_Armenia-EN
>>> (Final_30 Apr 2009).pdf><BY-SA_ 3.0_Armenia-EN (With
>>> Tracks_Final_30 Apr 2009).doc><BY-ND_3 0_Armenia_AM (Final_30 Apr
>>> 2009).pdf><License_BY-NC-SA_3.0_Armenia_EN_Final_30 Apr
>>> 2009.pdf><License_BY-NC-SA_3 0_Armenia_AM_FINAL_30 Apr
>>> 2009.pdf><BY-SA_3 0_Armenia_AM (Final_30 Apr