[Cc-south-caucasus] Armenia_ALL CC Licenses

Catharina Maracke catharina at creativecommons.org
Wed Jun 24 06:47:35 EDT 2009

Dear Movses,

Many thanks for getting back to me on this. Your suggestion sounds
fine to me if this also fits into Armenian law? If you go for this
solution, please make sure that in both licenses including the ND
element (BY-ND and BY-NC-ND) you don't mention the term "derivative
work" or "adaptation" in the license grant or in Section 7) or 8).

Diane, do you have any objections or concerns?

Thank you very much again to all of you.

Catharina

Dr. Catharina Maracke
catharina at creativecommons.org