[Cc-south-caucasus] Armenia_ALL CC Licenses

Catharina Maracke catharina at creativecommons.org
Fri Jun 19 08:46:17 EDT 2009

Dear Movses,

Many thanks for your reply! I think your suggestion sounds fine and we
should go ahead. As mentioned, it would be important to clearly
separate collections and adaptations (or any other appropriate term
for "adaptation" depending on local Copyright law) so that we can
clarify that both ND licenses (BY-ND and BY-NC-ND) don't allow for
derivative works but still allow to distribute and publicly perform
the work including as incorporated in collections.

My apologies for not being aware of this earlier - sometimes some
final questions only come up at the very last minute.

Could you revise the licenses and send back to us for final
proofreading?

Thank you very much.

Catharina

Dr. Catharina Maracke