[Cc-south-caucasus] Armenia_ALL CC Licenses

Catharina Maracke catharina at creativecommons.org
Mon Jun 8 10:45:07 EDT 2009

Dear Movses,

Many thanks for the prompt answer. I appreciate all your comments and
I think we are in agreement with every detail.

For the sake of clarification, I just want to be sure that I
understand things correctly :-))

In the definitions, you have the term "derivative work" separated into
two subsections, i) adaptations and ii) collections. Therefore, any
time you refer to derivative work in the license you automatically
refer to adaptations and collections and you don't need to have a
separate license grant allowing to distribute and communicate
adaptations. Is this what you have in mind and is my understanding
correct? If so, then the BY-NC is drafted differently, meaning
referring to adaptations and collections separately and independently,
which I found (personally) clearer.

Let me know if I am mistaken - and what you think. In any case, we
should be clear and consistent, at least in the final version in
Armenian.

Best

Catharina

Dr. Catharina Maracke