[cc-sampling] out of the found sound office

mark / negativland markhosler at charter.net
Sun May 25 04:18:14 EDT 2003

Hey folks - ...I will be out of the USA from Monday May 26 - Monday
June 2 ( I am doing a lecture/film presentation about Negativland in
Barcelona).  I will try to look at e-mail while away, but not sure
how often I will get to do that, so I may not be adding much to this
list until I get back .

But never fear- you will be in the capable and opinionated hands of
my fellow Neglander, Don Joyce.

mark

HEY!! LOOKEE!! Please note my new e-mail address that I am writing to
you from -

mark / negativland <markhosler at charter.net>

My old address at attbi.com is no longer being used.