[cc-sampling] overall subject heading thought.

mark / negativland markhosler at charter.net
Sun May 25 01:24:15 EDT 2003

Might I suggest that, when possible,  as topics evolve on this list,
that those contributing try and re-title their e-mail subject
headings with something that makes it clear what the specifc e-mail
discussion was about. That way it will be easier to go back through
old e-mails if we are looking to refer to something on a particular
thread.

Mark

HEY!! LOOKEE!! Please note my new e-mail address that I am writing to
you from -

mark / negativland <markhosler at charter.net>

My old address at attbi.com is no longer being used.