[Cc-nz] Call for New Panel Member.

Matt McGregor Matt.McGregor at royalsociety.org.nz
Mon Sep 24 23:59:09 EDT 2012

Hi all,

Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand and affiliate host, the Royal Society of New Zealand, invite expressions of interest from individuals for placement on the CCANZ Advisory Panel.

The purpose of the Panel is to provide guidance to the Society on the operation of Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand and its future development.

A placement on the Panel will involve quarterly meetings and an appropriate level of contact with the CCANZ team. We are interested in hearing from candidates whose attributes might include legal expertise, experience in fundraising or business development, a wide knowledge of Internet technologies, or a background in information management policy.

We are specifically interested in hearing from those with experience or involvement in Māori knowledge groups and those vested in the study of and advocacy for Mātauranga Māori.

Please send us your expression of interest (or a suggestion for a suitable candidate) along with a statement detailing expertise by Friday October 12 to:

Email:

Matt.mcgregor at royalsociety.org.nz

admin at creativecommons.org.nz

or

Post:

Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand

Care of the Royal Society of New Zealand

P.O. Box 598

Wellington 6140

New Zealand

We welcome any questions you might have. For more information about Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand visit our website at www.creativecommons.org.nz. Information about the Royal Society of New Zealand can be found at www.royalsociety.org.nz

Best wishes,
Matt McGregor
Public Lead
Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand

The Royal Society of New Zealand
Twitter: @cc_aotearoa
Website: creativecommons.org.nz
DDI: +64 4 4705779 | MOB: 027 3378668
4 Halswell Street, Thorndon, PO Box 598, Wellington 6140, New Zealand
www.royalsociety.org.nz

Please consider the environment before printing this email. The information contained in this email message is intended only for the addressee and may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately.