[Cc-nz] 4.0 Licences

Matt McGregor Matt.McGregor at royalsociety.org.nz
Sun Sep 23 20:43:00 EDT 2012

Hi all,

Regional feedback on the latest draft of the CC 4.0 licences is now available:

http://wiki.creativecommons.org/4.0/Draft_2/Regional_calls

I believe that the next draft will be released shortly. I'll keep you all posted.

Cheers,
Matt

Matt McGregor
Public Lead
Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand

The Royal Society of New Zealand
Twitter: @cc_aotearoa
Website: creativecommons.org.nz
DDI: +64 4 4705779 | MOB: 027 3378668
4 Halswell Street, Thorndon, PO Box 598, Wellington 6140, New Zealand
www.royalsociety.org.nz

Please consider the environment before printing this email. The information contained in this email message is intended only for the addressee and may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately.