[Cc-nz] Free Culture Otago Film Screening a Modest Success

Leigh Blackall leighblackall at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 05:24:11 EDT 2012

thanks for the update on Otago activity Danyl. What happens down there has
become a mystery to me since leaving in 2009. Did anyone from Otago Poly
show up?

Another film I reckon would get liked would be The Amen Drumbeat. It's a
story, one of many to be told, of copyright being used to steal attribution
and ownership of an artifact of less fortunate class. It's on YouTube.