[Cc-nz] Time to retire ND and NC

Sutherland, Paul Paul.Sutherland at ccc.govt.nz
Sun Sep 16 05:54:48 EDT 2012

I wonder what evidence there is about the usage of CC-NZ and its various permutations full stop

Do we know how many objects from New Zealand exist with any CC licences

Somewhere to look that up?

And how much reuse there is actually occuring

Digital New Zealand is too vague to track that I think

I also wonder if we just cannot learn to embrace diversity in licenses.

All rights reserved is not evil.

Just not generous

/paul