[Cc-nz] cc-nz Digest, Vol 79, Issue 7

Matt McGregor Matt.McGregor at royalsociety.org.nz
Thu Sep 13 19:02:20 EDT 2012


I'm a bit late to the party on this, but yes, what Jane said. There are a few old case studies which I think I might reinvestigate or follow up on. In the meantime, if you click the 'case studies' tag on the new site, beside the title to the Te Papa section, it will bring you to the category archive that Jane refers to. Not quite the same as an item on the menu, but much quicker than manually filtering items. Will work on the menu next week--it should be easy enough.


-----Original Message-----
From: cc-nz-bounces at lists.ibiblio.org [mailto:cc-nz-bounces at lists.ibiblio.org] On Behalf Of Jane Hornibrook
Sent: Friday, 14 September 2012 6:19 a.m.
To: cc-nz at lists.ibiblio.org
Subject: Re: [Cc-nz] cc-nz Digest, Vol 79, Issue 7

Great spotting - they're still on the site, but I think what's happened is that the "case studies" section
(http://www.creativecommons.org.nz/category/case-studies/) isn't on the main menu. That fell off the list during our handover period, but easily fixed I assume. Can we bring the case studies forward, Matt?

Also a prime opportunity for us to put the existing NZ as well our untold NZ stories to the international wiki, - anyone can add to it.

Cheers
Jane


On Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 4:00 AM,  <cc-nz-request at lists.ibiblio.org> wrote:
> Send cc-nz mailing list submissions to
>         cc-nz at lists.ibiblio.org
>
> To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
>         http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/listinfo/cc-nz
> or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
>         cc-nz-request at lists.ibiblio.org
>
> You can reach the person managing the list at
>         cc-nz-owner at lists.ibiblio.org
>
> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific 
> than "Re: Contents of cc-nz digest..."
>
> Today's Topics:
>
>    1. Re: cc-nz Digest, Vol 79, Issue 6 (Jane Hornibrook)
>    2. Re: cc-nz Digest, Vol 79, Issue 6 (helen varley jamieson)
>
>
> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
> From: Jane Hornibrook <janehornibrook at gmail.com>
> To: cc-nz at lists.ibiblio.org
> Cc:
> Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 21:54:07 +1200
> Subject: Re: [Cc-nz] cc-nz Digest, Vol 79, Issue 6 Hi Helen
>
> It was posted for the international case studies project:
> http://wiki.creativecommons.org/Case_Studies/UpStage But that's a good 
> idea actually, it can be pulled in now for the new NZ site.
>
> Jane
>
>
>
>> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
>> From: helen varley jamieson <helen at creative-catalyst.com>
>> To: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion 
>> <cc-nz at lists.ibiblio.org>
>> Cc:
>> Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 10:41:41 +0200
>> Subject: Re: [Cc-nz] Guide to Creative Commons and the Arts hi matt, 
>> what happened to the case studies that were on the web site? a couple of years ago a case study was done on our project UpStage, & it was on the CC nz site along with several other arts projects. now they don't seem to be there. it's a shame if those case studies have been lost.
>>
>> you might like to put these questions to ADA, the aotearoa digital arts network (http://www.ada.net.nz/). there must be ADA members on this list but there will be others who aren't, & many ADA artists are working within creative commons & would have examples of work, writing etc.
>>
>> h : )
>>
>> On 13/09/12 12:43 AM, Matt McGregor wrote:
>>
>
>
>
> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
> From: helen varley jamieson <helen at creative-catalyst.com>
> To: cc-nz at lists.ibiblio.org
> Cc:
> Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 12:24:19 +0200
> Subject: Re: [Cc-nz] cc-nz Digest, Vol 79, Issue 6 ah! great that it 
> is still there, thanks :) i seem to remember that there were some 
> other nz ones done at the same time but right now i can't remember 
> what. anyway there will be plenty of other good examples :)
>
> h : )
>
> On 13/09/12 11:54 AM, Jane Hornibrook wrote:
>>
>> Hi Helen
>>
>> It was posted for the international case studies project:
>> http://wiki.creativecommons.org/Case_Studies/UpStage But that's a 
>> good idea actually, it can be pulled in now for the new NZ site.
>>
>> Jane
>>
>>
>>
>>> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
>>> From: helen varley jamieson <helen at creative-catalyst.com>
>>> To: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion 
>>> <cc-nz at lists.ibiblio.org>
>>> Cc:
>>> Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 10:41:41 +0200
>>> Subject: Re: [Cc-nz] Guide to Creative Commons and the Arts hi matt, 
>>> what happened to the case studies that were on the web site? a couple of years ago a case study was done on our project UpStage, & it was on the CC nz site along with several other arts projects. now they don't seem to be there. it's a shame if those case studies have been lost.
>>>
>>> you might like to put these questions to ADA, the aotearoa digital arts network (http://www.ada.net.nz/). there must be ADA members on this list but there will be others who aren't, & many ADA artists are working within creative commons & would have examples of work, writing etc.
>>>
>>> h : )
>>>
>>> On 13/09/12 12:43 AM, Matt McGregor wrote:
>>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> cc-nz mailing list
>> cc-nz at lists.ibiblio.org
>> http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/listinfo/cc-nz
>> Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand 
>> http://www.creativecommons.org.nz/
>>
>
>
> --
> ____________________________________________________________
>
> helen varley jamieson: creative catalyst helen at creative-catalyst.com 
> http://www.creative-catalyst.com http://www.make-shift.net 
> http://www.upstage.org.nz 
> ____________________________________________________________
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> cc-nz mailing list
> cc-nz at lists.ibiblio.org
> http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/listinfo/cc-nz
> Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand
> http://www.creativecommons.org.nz/
_______________________________________________
cc-nz mailing list
cc-nz at lists.ibiblio.org
http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/listinfo/cc-nz
Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand
http://www.creativecommons.org.nz/


More information about the cc-nz mailing list