[Cc-nz] cc-nz Digest, Vol 79, Issue 6

helen varley jamieson helen at creative-catalyst.com
Thu Sep 13 06:24:19 EDT 2012

ah! great that it is still there, thanks :) i seem to remember that
there were some other nz ones done at the same time but right now i
can't remember what. anyway there will be plenty of other good examples :)

h : )

On 13/09/12 11:54 AM, Jane Hornibrook wrote:
> Hi Helen
>
> It was posted for the international case studies project:
> http://wiki.creativecommons.org/Case_Studies/UpStage But that's a good
> idea actually, it can be pulled in now for the new NZ site.
>
> Jane

helen varley jamieson: creative catalyst
helen at creative-catalyst.com
http://www.creative-catalyst.com
http://www.make-shift.net
http://www.upstage.org.nz